These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.
Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.
TRAINING FROM PROVERBS
1) Train them to manage God’s money. (Prov. 3:9-10)
2) Train them to carefully select friends. (Prov. 13:20)
3) Train them to watch their words. (Prov. 4:24)
4) Train them to be responsible. (Prov. 6:6-8)
5) Train them to guard their minds. (Prov. 23:7)
6) Train them to be generous. (Prov. 11: 25)
7) Train them to fear God. (Prov. 1:7)