Leading people to center their lives on Jesus.
Vital Relationship with Jesus
We value a relationship with Jesus as the highest importance in our life. We seek to live out of complete reliance on Jesus for salvation,
transformation, and daily needs.
John 15:5, Philippians 4:6-7
Life of Worship
Team-based Servant Leadership
Loving Family Culture
We value welcoming and including everyone into a safe and enjoyable environment. We seek to extend grace to everyone right where they are. When someone is in need, we rally to lift them up.
1 Corinthians 12:26, 1Peter 4:8-1
- Growing in the knowledge and application of God’s Word (Self-feeder)
- Reliance on and renewal by the Holy Spirit
- Publicly Baptized
- Giving of time, talent, finances, and spiritual gifts
- Disciple-making disciples by coaching toward discovery
- Connecting with God through prayer for themselves and others
- Equipped to share the Gospel, their story, and lead someone to Christ
- Reflect the image of Christ through genuine demonstration of the Fruit of the Spirit
- Sustainable missional living with the intent to share Christ
Impacting the world, by transforming Centerburg, through multiplying our missional presence and ministry partnerships.